Education and qualifications
- London School of Economics and Political Science
(anticipated) Economic History Master of Science
- University College London
History Bachelor of Arts
- Oxford School of Learning
- School Jam Saheb Digijav Singhi
- UniCredit CAIB Poland 2012
Summer Internship Investment Banking Division. Merger options research for one of big Polish transport companies.
- CITI Group (Warsaw Branch) 2011
Summer Internship Investment Banking Department.
- Shanghai Sunhouse International Trading Company 2010
Trading and sourcing experience, communicating with international clients, analysing markets with potential for the development, mostly Eastern-Europe and Middle East.
- Morgan Stanley 2010
New Generation Programme, Private Wealth Management Department
- Eco-Wind Construction 2009
Summer practical training in analysis competitive companies acting on a Polish market (wind energy profile) and construction data basis for them,
- 2009 -2012 UCL Polish Society; Outreach Officer
Recruiting members, Contacting educational and cultural institutions, contacting sponsors participating in events organisation.
- 2011 - 2012 UCL Tennis Team
- 2012 - 2013 LSE Tennis Team
- 2008 Windsurf Instructor Licensed
VDWS - Verband Deutscher Windsurfing und Wassersportschulen.
Fluent: Polish, English