Formed in 1990, Heyka Michna, Inc. was the first investment bank focusing on the CEE region with a mission to support the economic growth of Emerging Europe, particularly Poland.
Since then, Heyka Capital Markets Group's (HCM) activities have encompassed the areas of investment banking (corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, brokerage), fund management, corporate advisory services and restructuring.
HCM offers a unique combination of resources that enables it to match global capital and expertise with promising and attractively valued companies in CEE to create highly profitable ventures - market leaders in the region and beyond. The Group assists local companies and entrepreneurs, multinational corporations, financial institutions and accredited investors in taking advantage of the dramatic economic changes occurring in the region and the world.
Heyka Capital Markets Group's
- track record since 1991 in complex, international transactions,
- expertise in value building,
- creativity in effective structuring of transactions (we use financial products tailored to changing micro requirements & macro conditions enabling organizations to enhance corporate culture, drive growth, increase margins, improve business processes & boost corporate flexibility)
- rigor in executing our mandates whatever and wherever they are
- proven integrity evidenced in placing clients' interest first,
- commitment demonstrated in investing own cash in our clients' companies,
- independence from larger financial institutions potentially burdened by global problems and/or conflicts of interest
ensure a quick decision making process, while
- network of contacts especially in Poland and
- HCM unique, friendly and entrepreneurial corporate culture
greatly facilitate the execution of transactions and maximize chances of success for all parties involved, while its
- presence in the West
allows the companies in the Group to capitalize on long-term relationships with a broad spectrum of multinational corporations and international funding sources.